Hey Eric,

Yes, please. I’d love to read them, and thanks for the information. I think I
will attempt the following:

1 Omni for W pointed upward
2 figure 8 placed across one another for front-back and left-right (X / Y)

No need for Z at the moment.

Does this sound reasonable? I read an article on B+ format also using an
additional stereo pair. Could be useful?

Ricky