as I know, its MacOS only.
Dysonics also has a microphone array http://dysonics.com/our-technology/

I haven't yet heard either of these products, but I intend to!

     On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:13 AM, "mgra...@mstvp.com"
<mgra...@mstvp.com> wrote:

 --------- Original Message ---------  Subject: Re: [Sursound] 3D Sound Labs
Neoh headphones
From: "Stefan Schreiber" <st...@mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 4/22/15 12:05 pm
To: "Surround Sound discussion group" <sursound@music.vt.edu>

Stefan Schreiber wrote:

Ok, they could be a bit clearer. They could refer to anything specific
 "above" 5.1/7.1, what they avoided. They could maybe have mentioned
 Ambisonics, but most people never heard about.

 Therefore "3D audio formats" and "immersive".

 They could connect the headphones to a (binaural...) Mpeg-H 3DA decoder,
 but same story here: The potential customers probably never have heard
 of "Mpeg 3DA". The music industry or what remains doesn't know a lot if
 anything, etc.

 In fact: 3D Sound Labs should license (or obtain) a few real 3D audio
 recordings, for demonstrational purposes. (We are getting into marketing
 related questions.)

 Best,

 Stefan

 P.S.: Which gives some urgency to the question how to improve Ambisonics
 decoders, and especially binaural Ambisonics decoders. You know that I
 have said this again and again. Don't want to complain too much "in
 public", even if... ;-)

 P.S. 2: "You have been living in a flat dream-world, Neoh..." :-D

 <delurks>What really irks me are the binaural conference services, like
BT+Dolby Voice or Voxeet. They pitch their service as being 3D audio, but they
lack any concept of the vertical dimension. When I call them on that matter I
get accused of being too fussy.

In reality, the "3D" aspect of their marketing is really just something sweet
to attract large enterprise or VC flies. </delurks>

Michael Graves
 mgra...@mstvp.com
http://www.mgraves.org
o(713) 861-4005