ps I have the RME raydat - its a great card - you will need the ADAT
converters as well if you dont already. I had behringer ada8000 but they
blew quite often - a power issue which newer versions dont have. Howver the
new 8200 have no such issues and reportably midas preamps. ada8000 about
150 dollars each 8200 around 250 dollars

--
www.augustineleudar.com