I was wondering about that as I wrote it actually - Sometimes when I have a
large space between speakers I increas the directivity (using ICST) to fill
in holes between speakers when panning - but this is really just spreading
the sound ove rmore speakers rather than relating to the dispersal of an
individual speaker. So in temrs of the disersal of an individual speaker -
pinpoint or wide dispersal - I guess it depends on how far apart your
speakers are ?

www.augustineleudar.com