At 19:51 14-10-15, Charles Veasey wrote:

>Also, for the computer interface, I'm thinking about RME's HDSPe
>RayDAT and M-32
>DA / M-16 DA

I can say from experience that RME interfaces are first class. They meet their specs, are reliable, and you can easily get directly in touch with the company through their user forum. The only downsides are expense (in my opinion, worth it for something that is so solid) and the manuals.: if you read German you are OK, but some of the English translations are a bit of a challenge to a native English speaker. Neither of these downsides is any reason not to buy, however.

David