Richard,
You say "the two software programs you've been provided links for don't decode
it" Just out of curiosity, in what way do the two software decoders fail to
properly decode SQ? My interest is purely academic, as I don't have any SQ
source material.
Eric Benjamin

     On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 11:02 AM, David Pickett <d...@fugato.com>