I'm intrigued now.....

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015, Richard <zoanne...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> That is very true, and there never will be.
>
> Spent to long on it to get it where they are now, and having had nothing
but negativity from certain areas regarding my work i fail to see why i
should share it with them.

> I did once share my work, in fact you and i have talked in the past, and
if you dig REALLY deep you'l find my earlly versions for SQ, which are at
least 1000% better than those two programs) but as others knew better i've
let them go their own way (which apears to be nowhere) and i've gone mine.

> The proof is in the pudding, as they say.
>

>   ----- don't feel that I have fallen into any trap, as I have never even
tried to
>   understand the quad matrix systems. I used surround sound in production
>   in my work in the 1990's and none of the matrix systems did what I
>   wanted.
>
>   I look forward to read from your blog, when you really reveal what the
>   "advanced and mysterious decoding systems" really keep inside.
>   Right now, I couldn't find any practical solutions that anyone could use
>   from your site. That is why people keep using the programmes that I
>   linked to.
>
>   Until then,
>
>   cheers
>
>   Eero
edit account or options, view archives and so on.

--
www.augustineleudar.com