Hi David,

I’m not too knowledgable in this stuff, especially from the manufacturing side,
but just by listening I would rate what I get from the Soundfield (ST350/450 &
SPS200) the best from the arrays I have used so far, so maybe something with an
EIN of ~12dBA, and that’s not taking into account all other properties like
diaphragm size, capsule type and construction.. Eigenmike claims ~15dBA I
think, not bad either. MEMs are typically between 30~35 I think.

Best,
Archontis