A few years back I searched for new monitors - found PSI audio - and now
I´m an ambassador of the brand. But no salesspeech - I bought the A17 - m
for studio use but they also have the A14 - m for smaller needs.
The A17 - m is the best, most neutral monitor I ever had (used to ADAM -
all kinds from A5 to s3A, and genelec (the smaller ones), Tannoy (in
exhibition - the new ones...), JBl (the old ones..), B&W, Yamaha,
Digidesign RM2

It is expensive, at least in Denmark (my country), but just excellent. Not
waterproof though..
http://www.psiaudio.com/en/

regards
Søren Bendixen