Good luck in your continued effekt.

By the way, i have accuired one of your Tetra mic 3d shapeway for 14 mm
capsules.
I have not yet assembler it.
I Wonder is there any software package and description on How to create
calibration files for The mic?
I will probably have The possibility to get temporary access to a anechoic
room.
In worst case i Will use the generic calibration from sennheiser :-)

The mechanical size of The tetraeder is about right.
Bo-Erik