I think thats the one I made Bo (mine was the velan) - I wrote a max patch
for extracting B format from the A format (it was a while ago) and I wrote
a paper as part of my masters years ago on callibration etc which you can
read here :

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/267626535_Practical_guide_to_designing_the_Velan_6_Capsule_Ambisonic_Microphone

Happy to send you the patch if its any use.

On 3 January 2017 at 05:59, Bo-Erik Sandholm <bosses...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good luck in your continued effekt.
>
> By the way, i have accuired one of your Tetra mic 3d shapeway for 14 mm
> capsules.
> I have not yet assembler it.
> I Wonder is there any software package and description on How to create
> calibration files for The mic?
> I will probably have The possibility to get temporary access to a anechoic
> room.
> In worst case i Will use the generic calibration from sennheiser :-)
>
> The mechanical size of The tetraeder is about right.
> Bo-Erik
>

> Den 2 jan. 2017 9:01 em skrev "Gerard Lardner" <glard...@iol.ie>:
>
> > Sorry to hear of the falling-out. I have had some issues with the
> > build-quality of my Brahma, which was made by Embrace Video, but
> > nevertheless it remains my 'go-to' mic for choral recording.
> >
> > With best wishes for 2017, and for your ongoing Ambisonic microphone
> > projects,
> >
> > Gerard
> >

> > On 02/01/2017 06:57, umashankar manthravadi wrote:
> >
> >> This is just an announcement that Nakul Sood and Embrace video will no
> >> longer be manufacturing or selling Brahma ambisonic microphones. Our
> very
> >> informal arrangement has come to an end as Nakul Sood demanded 1)I hand
> >> over complete technology and manufacturing protocols, 2) sign a
> >> non-disclosure agreement and 3) sign a non-compete agreement. (there
> were
> >> other demands) I have always worked on Brahma as a shared project, with
> >> help from many people and I have no desire to sign a non-disclosure
> >> agreement.
> >>
> >> I had made atleast 20 Brahma microphones before this project began, and
> >> will continue to make one off brahmas as demanded (I am currently making
> >> five second order microphones for Angelo Farina) and I am setting up
> fairly
> >> high tech processes in Bangalore where I now live (laser cut microphone
> >> bodies!)
> >>
> >> Umashankar

> > edit account or options, view archives and so on.

Augustine Leudar
Artistic Director Magik Door LTD
Company Number : NI635217
Registered 63 Ballycoan rd,