Bo-Erik Sandholm wrote:

I will be in contact after I am back from my Thailand holiday.

But even then I will have to concentrate a few Days in getting a
headtracker sensor to talk bluetooth.

Bo-Erik

Hey "Bo"...

You should not read all these sursound postings and my e-mails during your holidays...

Just enjoy the sun and the beach!    ;-)

Best,

Stefan