If you use Max, try the very versatile HIRT.

2nd order with a tetramic is not possible as far as I am aware through… we have
done (mega)multimic IRs (24 channels of inputs, of which a 1st order ambisonic)
of 3 different spaces with our kit, and it was fun and productive to train the
ear on difference of multichannel mic techniques (Hyunkook Lee has a cool setup
and papers on them, and I was mostly interested in DPA LCR omni vs coincident
vs MS)

We did many stage positions too. I can investigate if I can share the files if
that interests anyone.