Stunning discussion here!

Now this is why it makes sense to keep your sursound membership...  😎

BR

Stefan

Citando Politis Archontis <archontis.poli...@aalto.fi>:

By the way one could actually use only one microphone, measure the RIR, rotate it to another point, repeat the measurement, and make a virtual array of hundreds or thousands of points for high-order RIR recording. This has actually been done and the work published by Boaz Rafaely and his research group.

 Regards,

 Archontis Politis