The new coresound octomic is based on two tetramics, with one rotated 45
degrees from the other, so if you could work out how the second order
B-format is extracted from the octomic array, you could potentially take an
A-format reponse with your tetramic, rotate the mic 45 degrees and capture
another, then process all eight channels?
Just a thought.

Jack

07889727365

02036861372