Given that this is a Brahma, it uses FFT based processing.  My suspicion is
that the artifact is actually something in the FFTs like a windowing
problem or a bug handling the first FFT bins.  At 48kHz, 1K block
boundaries would be about 48Hz.

Does using Xvolver give the same artifact?  IIRC I read that code and tried
to do the FFT filters in a compatible way in VVEncode so it could be they
both have the same trouble or it could just be a bug in my code.

David
VVAudio