I suspect that for a slow moving person among stationary sound subjects,
you really have to have perfect pitch to notice the pitch change.
If you have high speed moving objects like cars or trains... the listener
probably can be considered standing still in comparison to the object.

Dependant on where the person is listening from the object might have a
strange movement/sound image.

Bo-Erik