On 2/15/20 11:43 AM, David McKevy wrote:
Yes for azimuth planner!
Then again, did Varese use a panner for Corbusier Phillip's Pavillion?

If you have access, there are details here:

https://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1162/comj.2009.33.2.24

Or:

http://www.cirma.unito.it/vep/reconstruction.html

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~ich/research/misc/papers/cr1251.pdf

(apparently paper tapes - 4 channels? - were routing audio to clusters or individual speakers, as a many as 350 speakers were affixed to the walls, amazing...)

-- Fernando

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020, 1:04 PM Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <