The LSppp blues are worse than you think - I've not
heard from David Lindauer for quite some time
(although that could just be me).

This is my main concern about releasing LSppp 0.764, I
usually ask him if he agrees that it's alright - since
he's the only one that really knows if it has known
bugs or memory leaks.

I don't like the fact that the command line options
(lsppp /?) look so strange (like they've not even been
checked) as that suggests implemented code that has
not been tested.

I guess I could put both up :/
 - W0rm
 - http://dos.li5.org