I was a bit puizzled too with those command line switches. Because
usually, you would only get upper case out of reading them, as DOS has
a built-in converter to all-upper case, and I wondered about these
/b and /B he uses. But evidently, he _has_ tested it, and it works
indeed. Though he didn't tell me the secret. ;)

// Heimo Claasen // <hammer at revobild dot net> // Brussels 2002-05-14
The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read  ==>  http://www.revobild.net