Hi folks,

at first, I'm not subscribed so please send any emails to my above
address.
I just wanted to report new hardware which is not in the database and
works perfectly with uswsusp-0.3~cvs20060928-4 (Debian unstable
package). Here the infos which "s2ram -n" spits out:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/hibernate # s2ram -n
Machine is unknown.
This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "FUJITSU SIEMENS"
    sys_product  = "Amilo Si 1520"
    sys_version  = "Rev 1"
    bios_version = " 1.09    "
My kernel version is 2.6.18.

Cheers and thanks for this nice peace of software,
--
Markus Meyer encrypted email preferred -> GPG: B87120ED - JAB: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- Ein Leben bei dem nicht von Zeit zu Zeit alles auf dem Spiel steht,