On [Tue, Jan 09 21:00], Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi guys,

Shalom Stefan,

i got two, somewhat conflicting reports from you about the same machine
(edited for brevity):

*lol*

s2ram -f -a3. Only prob is the sound which is reenabled after suspend.
So now the question is: is "-a 3" really needed on Christians machine (and if
it is, does it do any harm to Markus' machine)?

It would be great if you could try out what works on both of your machines.

Ok, meanwhile I don't need to use "-f" anylonger ;)
s2ram alone and "s2ram -a3" work the same way here. My notebook happily
goes to bed and wakes up. So I think both are harmless.

Cheers,
--
Markus Meyer encrypted email preferred -> GPG: B87120ED - JAB: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- Ein Ruhm, der schnell erfolgt, erlischt auch fr                -- Arthur Schopenhauer