Hi guys,

i got two, somewhat conflicting reports from you about the same machine
(edited for brevity):

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 10:04:05AM +0100, Christian Illy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a notebook which is not in the whitelist of s2ram. It works with
> s2ram -f -a3. Only prob is the sound which is reenabled after suspend.
>
> My s2ram -i output:
> This machine can be identified by:
>     sys_vendor   = "FUJITSU SIEMENS"
>     sys_product  = "Amilo Si 1520"
>     sys_version  = "Rev 1"
>     bios_version = " 1.07    "

So now the question is: is "-a 3" really needed on Christians machine (and if
it is, does it do any harm to Markus' machine)?

It would be great if you could try out what works on both of your machines.

Thanks for testing :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"