Hi all!

(Please Cc me)

I am a bit desperate, I can't get s2ram working on this machine:
    sys_vendor   = "Acer, inc."
    sys_product  = "TravelMate 3010 "
    sys_version  = "Not Applicable"
    bios_version = "v1.3116"
I am running kernel 2.6.21-rc5 with Debian/sid, and tried the following:
- all combinations as given in README.s2ram-whitelist
- all these combinations in combination with -v

All these tests were done with a minimal kernel and init=/bin/bash, no
modules loaded.

I attach my .config for the minimal kernel and the dmesg output.

The process is always the same: Suspending, resuming, the HD and
CapsLock LED flash short, then the HD led flashes another 1 or 2 times,
then everything is dead. No CapsLock reaction, no SysRq reaction. 4 sec
power button necessary.

If anyone has any ideas what else I could do ...???

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Università di Siena
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group
Zaphod grinned two manic grins, sauntered over to the bar
and bought most of it.
                 --- Zaphod in paradise.