Hello Stefan,

"# s2ram -a 1 -m" gives:
"The acpi_sleep, vbe_save, vbe_post, radeontool and pci_save parameters
must be used with --force"

So it just won't work, I only get that message.

"s2ram -f -a1 -m" works, but I don't always seem to get the backlight
back on with that setting. (about haf the time it does get back on, and
half the time it doesn't.)

So far I've still had the best results with "s2ram -f -a1"

Hendrik-Jan