Hello Pavel,

I'll test this later.
Meanwhile, I found out on the backlight front, that this might be
another quirk. Sometimes the backlight flashes on and off, and the stays
off.
It seems that it does that with both the -a3 and -a1 parameter. I
thought it was only with -a1 but it seems to be just a coincidence that
at first I did not get that with -a3.

I'll test this later this weekend, and otherwise maybe monday.

cheers,

Hendrik-Jan

--
Publieke GnuPG sleutel beschikbaar op de volgende keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu
Public GnuPG key available at keyserver pgpkeys.mit.edu