--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Aleksander &lt;kac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Thank you for the information.
> > I am an adult who just want to make the world a better
> > place to live in. I hope you understand.
>
> There are two not quite secret chemicals to make it happen :
> sodium lye and methanol. The reason to not make it at home would
> propbably be the methoxide's high pH and flammability.
>
> Cheers, Aleks

I've looked at the pictures and it seems to be a lipase catalyzed
reaction, hence the totally pure-looking glycerine. The murkiness of
the mixture is probably due to a water solution of the enzyme, the
water is then removed with the glycerine (lipase is active only in a
water solution, I'm told). It doesn't hurt the process, because ther
is no lye around and it doesn't have to be washed, at least not hard.
Remaining methanol could be left to evaporate, ant the settled ester
used immediately. The question is, is it as cheap as standard
processes? How do you obtain stabilized lipase at a fair price?
Cheers, Aleks
P.s. : it looks very elegant though, if I can get some lipase I'll
surely try it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM