"Steve Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I think you are on the right track. Keith, any thoughts on this? what do you
>do with your glyc's? I just buried the stuff, never tried composting.

Hi Steve

Why're your messages tucking themselves away off the top of my screen
so I don't see them? And then it's too late. Keeps happening - I
thought the only messages I don't read were mine (go on, tell me I'm
not the only one!!). Mumble mumble...

Anyway, yes, Dick seems to be on multiple "right tracks", eh? The
stuff will compost, if you add it in with the usual ingredients and
get all the normal ratios right. I'll try it on some red worms in the
next few days, when I manage to free some of them up - they're all
busy right now, the worms, got them doing piecework in a special
sweatshop bin I made. Had to teach them some worksongs first though -
that staunch favourite from the Working Women of the 13th General
Irrigation and Nightsoil Unit of Guangzhou Commune #483 Choir and
Marching Band circa 1974, "Wind and Rain Against US Imperialism",
seems to work well, production's up on last week (Elvis). Well, they
are red worms after all. (I kid you not about the name of the song.)

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects