I run a small soap and toiletries business right now.  The web site is
www.cssoap.com  but its not up yet because I downed it for improvements.
Anyway, I am just researching biodesiel right now.  I would be interested in
the glycerin, as I use it in making more enriched soap(melt and pour soap)
as well as lotion.  If anyone ends up with a few lbs to spare, I would love
to get some, expecially to save it from being buried.  I would like to
experiment with it more, but i have limited accessibility to it.
If anyone is willing to go to the effort of bottle it up, i would be very
thankful.
Matt