It's amazing that the people still buy into the magnet stuff. The EPA
has test all the "magic magnet" devices and even some of
those "magicals metal ionizing pipes (just an aluminum pipe" and
other means of boosting you ecomony. The EPA only found one device
based on magnets that show any difference, but it was small boost
like maybe 1%, which I think was a fluke. Remember, if the company
say it's EPA certified, it's BS.
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "beeteljeuse beelzebub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >From: "Crabb, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: [biofuel] RE: magnets in fuel line.
> >Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:42:17 -0400
> >
> >theory as to why magnets work:
> >
> >  > long hydrocarbon chains
> >  > are being broken down to shorter chains
> >

> >umm.. correct me if I am wrong, but isnt the fuel's high octane
>
> (should be cetane)
>

> specifically
> >*because* the
> >chains are longer?   hence they will not burn so quickly?
> >
> >now if the magnet is breaking this down.. wouldn't that
be "poopifying"