The AFR was adjusted and a further
> > test run performed. This time the engine went for 36 min. The AFR
> was
> > meassured as being 21.5/1.
> > When the magnets where removed, with the engine still running,
the > HC
> > reading went up immidiately from 41ppm to 66 ppm. Something is >
going
> > on for there sure.

the only thing going on is the begining of a scam. these numbers look like
an outright fabrication.

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
Palm Pilot Pages - http://www.webconx.com/palm
X10 Home Automation - http://www.webconx.com/x10
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children.