I havent made a batch of biodiesel yet, but ive got
some graduated cylinders and stuff coming in the mail.
Im under the impression that your local drag strip
carries methanol, assuming you have a local drag
strip, ive got one 45 minutes away, and as soon as my
parts come in the mail  ill go in search of methanol
and lye, which i understand can be bought at a grocery
store in the drain cleaner aisle