> I am in British Columbia. I can not find methanol.

Check bulk fuel suppliers. Not only do they supply fuel oils, petrol and the
like, but can also obtain methanol easily in 55 gallon drums, if not already
on hand. This should equate to ~$2.00 - $2.25 US a gallon.

Some of the bulk fuel suppliers sell methanol at the pump. These are usually
ones that have a large racing clientele.

Also check propane distributors. They use methanol as a drying agent in
their bulk tanks. They should be able to point you to their supplier or
order it for you.

Todd
Appal Energy