Dana,

You are absolutely correct when you say that I have a very narrow point of
view. Matter of fact, the truth is the narrowest fine line one can ever
draw.

Throw in a few shades of gray and it becomes oh so much more simple and
broad a path to walk.

Don't suppose you've given any further thought to the disparity between the
US and European approaches to energy and environment issues, have you?

As for angry words, they weren't expressed in anger. Elevated to make a
point, but I've not tasted anger in some time. Sorry if my opting not to
candy coat a poison pill irritates. I gave up buttering all sides of my
bread decades ago. Life is too short to placate people and make them feel
good about doing nothing or less.

As for what you think, feel or believe, this is your choice. I'm neither
happy or unhappy by what you choose. I do go on however.

As for thinking that this was all a personal attempt to deflock someone, it
was nothing more than an expression of weariness in general with having to
accept a general population that needs a good nose wiping. It truly was not
an attempt to grouse at you personally. However, I guess anyone who chooses
to defend a largely untenable position might feel a bit targeted.

The Limey was right. Americans whine too much without so much cause as a
pinch.

Still praying for $5.00 a gallon and reform of consumer habits....

Todd
Appal Energy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]