Moti, just to add an idea to get cheaper vacuum, to use the gravity not
only a big vacuum pump.

In industry, to keep under vacuum something the usual way is to use a 11 ö
11.5 meter tall cylinder full of slow running water (called here "water
leg") usually a steel tube of 1 to 5 inches in diameter with a box or tray
full of water at the bottom and some vacuum device connected to the head
(with valves) to eliminate the non condensing gases ( CO2, air ) usually a
vacuum pump or steam operated ejector, with running water inside tubes as
heat exchanger conneted to the "water leg", to condense the water/ethanol
vapours. The ejector is a Venturi's pipe, that could work with any running
fluid even with cold water from a small centrifugal pump.
The level of vacuum obtained depends on the water temperature used for
cooling (the lower the better) and the pump's or ejector's flow rate
capacity, I add a kind of drawing, hope it goes fine.

Best regards
Juan

         ____
-------I       I========