--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> motie, fermentation temps. should not exceed 25C(77F).
> i am still trying to look thru my info to find the vacuum
> required to distill off ethanol at say 68-72F.
>          roger

Thanks. That would much simplify the process, if it can be done at
that low of temps. This is not for 'food-quality' alcohol. Just fuel
to be run in my '76 Chevy pickup. It isn't real fussy, as long as it
is a flammable liquid. It runs on Diesel fuel to Isopropyl alcohol,
to a little used oil dumped in occasionally. If I can get 180 proof,
I believe it will be perfect for my use.

Motie

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM