--- Steven-Lee Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dana,
>
> Would you please site for me the statute and
> implementing regulation that
> give the US corporation, through its enforcement
> arm, the EPA, the authority
> to site a resident of one of the 50 states for
> "failing to comply with the
> regulations". I get the idea from your comment that,
> you believe, the US had
> authority to regulate a state citizen. To the best
> of my knowledge and
> through intense study the EPA has no authority to
> function in any
> jurisdiction but the US, unless invited in by
> invitation by the state
> citizen on a voluntary basis. Thanks for your help.
>
> Steven-Lee
---------------------------
Gee Steven,
That's getting pretty far off the topic for me...but
here goes......
Assuming that your reference to "the US corporation"
means the Federal Government.

I have found that while states enjoy some immunity
from federal statutes individual citizens of those
states never have. I think you are confusing states
rights with individual rights.

Since all "state citizen(s)" are located within the
boundaries of the "United States" they are under the
jurisdiction of the Federal AND State governments and
associated agencies (like the EPA). Arguing that the
Federal Govt. does not have authority over its
citizens is a loser. The Feds. have a defacto
authority.
via the Golden Rule e.g.. "He with the gold rules".
or,
If you cannot afford to outspend them in court you are
definitely subject to their rules.

I have often wished it were not so...but it is.

This does not mean that individuals have no
power...just that they must play by the those rules or
suffer the consequences if caught playing by their own
rules.

Hope this helps.

Dana
Monitoring Service trial