Dana

I agree completely, the law  is the law and we must all obey the law or
havoc will commence.  We may not agree with them, we might think it is
just awful but it is the only legal thing to do.  I don't like the EPA
either but I still comply with whatever they say is the law.  I cannot
afford to fight them either. I think they would be a very good case for
"Big Brother"  Way to damn much power. And a federal buracasty to
protect it.

Another point is that fellow who got shut down did say something about
building his own technology. This leaves one very large question, "Does
his new technology produce good biodiesel, bad biodiesel or maybe
something completely different that does burn in diesel motors.

If protecting my lungs and the lungs of my children and grandchildren
causes some COMMERICAL biodiesl producer (or whatever he was really
making) to get shut down because he cannot guarantee me or anybody else
that his product is safe then that's just to bad, shut him down.

For these people who say that it is not his responsiably to prove that
his (whatever it is) is safe then who's responsiably is it?  Sure as
hell ain't mine.  If he don't do it and the EPA don't do it then I am
going to end up breathing, eating and drinking a lot of very bad
chemicals.  Is it my job to get a sample of every product that is sold
in my state and have it tested.  That's the EPA job, it's only to bad
that they do seem to get a little cared away defending their pet
projects which does seem to benefit certain extreme enviromental groups.

Keep up the good word
George

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM