Maybe,
But you know that the Lipofat market is being cornered
by one guy...makes the finest soap. OOPS...first
rule...don't talk about Fight Club.

Seriously though Steve...I am not sure what you are
referring to here. My suggestion that all cooperative
members might have to use the same feedstock (probably
soybean oil) at least to start is not a slam against
WVO. Other reasons.

Are you still interested in the coop idea?

Dana

=== message truncated ===

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM