Yes, and we in Canada should do the same to Ethyl, eh?

They set the precedent that will now serve Methanex.

See: http://www.globalpolicy.org/socecon/envronmt/ethyl.htm

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
www.biofuels.ca

on 4/30/02 1:45 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM