On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:07, you wrote:
> I've always thought this way, but, try and find a UV without leather seats,
> is almost impossable.  You should be able to open the door, take out the
> seat ( with out to much fuss ), then take a hose and wash out the inside.
> that is a real UV.  Forget the bucket seats, give me a good old fashion
> bench seat with belts and a heavy cloth cover, any day.
>
> Greg H.

Long way from Bd, but here goes:

I think one of the underrated vehicles is the fastback hatch. They made a
model Holden in the 70's that had a sloping rear, & the rear hinged up. It
was possible to put a good sized refrigerator in the back. (Unfortunately not
diesel)
        There was a vehicle designed like this in the 50's in the US (I
remember an
article in Popular Mechanics I think)

regards Doug

PS Buy a French car to see the max use of space. (I have a Peugeot 405SRDT)

Second Gripe: Could we please institute a policy to edit the previous emails
to only reflect the pertinent points. When you keep the adds in as well -
then we are talking real wasted bandwith!
(Doug getting off soapbox) - do you understand what this means in Amerispeak??

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM