Keith,

You are so right about the diesel car and truck situation in the US. VW
Tdi's we have, and they are wonderful, and of course pickups and the
landwhale known as the Excursion are available with diesels, but no
smaller SUV's.

And you are also so right about the lousy dinodiesel available here. All
the more reason to go biodiesel, SVO or WVO.

Craig

Keith Addison wrote:

>  >Oh, btw, there's also diesel Nissan Pathfinders.  I
> >came across that while studying Nissan's VIN number
> >meanings.  In the Pathfinder series there is an engine
> >"choice" of "diesel".
> >
> >Curtis
>
> I think most serious 4x4s come with a diesel option. But not in the
> US. The Mercedes G has a great diesel version, at least one, but it
> seems not in the US. All the more serious Japanese 4x4s have diesel
> options. Jeeps come with diesels, in Europe and I think here in Japan
> too, but apparently not in the US. You guys really have to do
> something about your diesel-bashers! Detroit's willing, for a change,
> maybe they could use a little help. And are you really going to wait
> another four years, at least, before you get some decent fuel? Other
> than biodiesel, that is. That US petro-diesel is terrible stuff.
>
> Keith

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/RN.GAA/FGYolB/TM