Maybe I am out of wack on this, but I know about the
disasters in North Atlantic when it get a centigrade
higher temperature than normal. The poison algae are
killing fish stocks en mass. I personally think that the
waters in reality are more unforgiving than the atmosphere.
Only because it is not obvious for the naked eye, it does
not certify it as a good idea.

Keith comment  about balance is key on this issue. We
do not have a good track record on natural balance in
the air and water. This must be improved and a healthy
respect for all environments developed.

Hakan

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM