--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What a great idea! That rotation could probably include even more
> oilseeds. I'm looking hard at safflower. Canola is nice oil for
> biodiesel, but the plant itself may be sort of a "sensitive"
bugger --
> kinda the "Toy French Poodle" of the Brassica family!
>
> Where is this coop gonna be located, BTW? I'd love to come
> check em out when they're running (maybe I'll bring a rŽsumŽ :-))
> You probably know this already, but a great structure for such a
> coop would be an LLC, (limited liability company???).  I looked into
> em a bit when I wanted to set up a joint beverage alcohol recycling/
> waste grease recycling plant, also to make ethyl biodiesel. Good
luck!

 Ken,
 The most promising site is located at Bagley, Mn US. Feel free to
call the Mayor and discuss the idea. He is NOT a typical politician.
He owns the local Pharmacy, and is capable of understanding/following
conversations, which is a BIG plus. I HATE that glazed-eyes look when
attempting to explain something.

 An LLC has been discussed. I'm leaving that to others who are more
expert on the subject to make recommendations. I am not going to
finance the project. For it to be successful, it needs local support
and input. I have determined that the best way to get involement, is
to have the locals put up the money, and own the facility.
 Final determination on the Legal Structure will be made by those who
put up their money/assetts. (Golden Rule!) He who puts up the Gold,
makes the Rules.
My role is to make sure it is an INFORMED decision, by making sure
the various options are accurately understood. At this time, I am
working Pro Bono, including expenses entailed.

Motie

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM