This would sound very convincing in front of a lynch mob and also does when
the President of US says it. Personally, I only have a strong principle
opinion about you hanging Saddam Hussein without a trial, not that he will
be hanged. I have much more feelings about the Iraq people that might hang
with him. For me it looks like US is bullying and maybe bluffing to get
what it wants.

How can US be contained within itself, with the enormous dependance of oil
imports? 4% of the worlds population, that are using 25% of the world's oil
production?

I can believe that Americans can try to put the cart before the horse or
let the tail wag the dog. But to try to negotiate with a moving train,
isn't that too much? We now that carts have a relation with horses and dogs
have tails, but trains can't speak.

I am worried and it is not much of what you are saying that makes me less
worried.

Hakan

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM