--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Hot Dog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was just wondering if there is anyone who reads these messages
that
> actually knows anything about biodiesel production.

Yes. Many people here are extremely knowledgable..

> Or is this just a political activists site ?

Occasionally, this is discussed also. It is an important part of the
process.

> Please could someone let me know as I am in need of assistance,
should I
> search for other sites or just give up ?

If you are looking for assistance, this is the place to be. A search
for other sites would be looking for inferiority. IMHO!
Giving up is a choice you have to make for yourself. No one here is
going to make it for you.

> Many thanks

 Asking a specific question is much more likely to get an informative
response. The archives are available to all.
Motie

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM