No I stop hunting many years ago. As a youngster I hunted with my
grandfather and later with others in the northern parts of Sweden. It was
mainly hunting that was dictated by the needs to keep a balance in nature
and needed knowledge and respect. It was a feeling of doing something
useful and at the same time getting some good food.

When I was in my late 20th, I was invited to some hunting, mainly Elk. This
kind of pleasure hunting was so disgusting for me, that I have not hunted
since then. The partying atmosphere and in some cases lack of respect for
security did not appeal to me. I could not see any reason of celebrating
the killing of animals. It was not my way, even if it also was a necessary
part of keeping a balanced nature. There are enough of them who likes it,
so my participation is not called for.

Hakan