From: Tricia Liu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 3:57 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] $2.60 for recharging and the French aircar runs
120 miles

Mexican government bought 40,000 French Air Taxi and going to be delivered
in couple years.
We will have to go to Mexico City to try out the Air Taxi.

Suggested Retail $14,000(Euro 9500), runs 60MPH, range 120 miles.
Charge at station $3 per charge and takes 3 minutes(If we had these
infra-structure available)
Charge at home with a small electric air compressor takes 4 hours, take 20
KWH of electricity.
S.C.Edison is charging 13 cents per KWH, then the cost to charge at home
will be $2.60
And spending $2.60 and I can run 120 miles???  This must be a dream?

Anyone who knows the price of the small home use air compressor?
The price for Air car already included an on-board 5.5KW compressor to
compress air into the tanks!

Happy to know there are about 50 companies want to buy franchises or
manufacturing facilities.
Hope more air cars will be available, personally I will like to take the
Family 6 seater!
Also will see how much they will tax for using AIR, if any!

It's not 100% green, unless the energy to compress air comes from
biomass/solar or wind.
Power plant still using 70% or so fossil oil to generate power!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.