Hakan,
I find your appetite for telling people they're wrong offensive when
Steve is doing nothing but providing information.
Good day

"Prepared under the direction of the Chief of Staff."
http://www.worldnewsstand.net/freedom/democracy.htm
"Robert Dahl, Professor of Political Science Emeritus at Yale
University"   http://www.reapinc.org/Defdem.html
"/And to the Republic for which it stands../."
http://www.couplescompany.com/Features/Politics/Structure1.htm
--

---
Martin Klingensmith

Hakan Falk wrote:

>Steve,
>
>By the way democracy comes from the Greek
>word demos = population, people and
>kratein = rule
>
>An other tip,
>
>Democracy (demokratein = people rule) was a new
>way of ruling Athen, after the victory over the Persians
>480 BC.
>
>Already then, both direct and indirect (proxy by representative)
>was practiced. If you start from there in the search engines,
>you might get somewhere. Otherwise, god help us, you have
>to start to read something called books. It will be faster if
>you go directly to history books and start around 500 BC.
>

>Hakan

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM