Already now it is use of storage dams for hydroelectric power
and this could be combined with both wind and solar in the
future. Surplus electricity is used to pump water up to the
dams. With a large expansion of nuclear, storage dams must
be considered also. This to even out low and high peak demands,
since nuclear cannot operate on the short time periods and have
to run with load in a minimum configuration.

Hakan

At 04:10 PM 5/15/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Problem with storage. The energy is there but not all the time.
>Kirk

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM